“Good spicy sauce; half off second pizza coupon” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Santa Barbara, CA
“Good spicy sauce; half off second pizza coupon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Coupon in back of one of those books from the airport/ around town. We really like their pizza. Salad bar was just ok - better on the mainland. Service was fine both times we ate here. Kind of a nice break from the fish after a few days here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Spring, Texas
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ordered pizza to be delivered to the pool at the Westin on our stay, one day for lunch. Fast service and excellent pizza.

Visited May 2013
“Great food, but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I created my own large pizza and ordered some buffalo wings. Both were great, but it cost $40! You've been warned...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dalton, Massachusetts
“Not very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

On our last night in Kaanapali, we decided to get pizza and eat outside at the Round Table Pizza in the Fairway shops (Tuesday, 5/7/13). We ordered a small half veggie and half pepperoni pizza and some parmesan bread sticks. We got the pizza, and it was half pepperoni, and the other side had everything on it - sausage, pepperoni, etc. Thank God I am not a vegetarian - so we ended up eating it. We did not get the bread sticks and had to ask for them, and when I told the gentleman that the pizza was wrong, he apologized and insisted he make another one, which I told him I didn't really want him to do - that we were going to eat the one he had made. Went back into the restaurant to get the sauce for the breadsticks, which was given to me stone cold out of a jar, and they could not heat it (maybe that's the way they serve on Maui ?). When he saw me, he again stated he was making us another pizza. WE ended up eating the pizza, waited for about 20 minutes, and the second pizza never came......so much for his apologies and insisting that he give us another. To top this off, the pizza is not that great and expensive. I would not go back.....there has to be better pizza, with better service on the island.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Phoned for delivery and got some punk kid with a bad attitude. Seemed like he was doing me a favor by taking my order. Quoted 45 mins for delivery and an hour and a half later still no pizza. Can't comment on the pizza because I left and went out for dinner instead. Would no recommend dealing with these fools that obviously can't run a business.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere