“Do it! Do it! Do it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 131 activities in Lahaina
Type: Classes/Workshops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come try the High Flying Trapeze and see what it's like to fly! The experience of a lifetime! Make a catch today just like in the real circus. We also offer classes in Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, Zumba, Parkour and Gymnastics! Cirque du Sunday EVENT- every Sunday starting Sept 8th2:00-5:30pm $10/swing on trapeze, and $10 day pass for all other activities, 5:30pm costume contest, 6:00pm FREE SHOW on aerial arts and flying trapeze (byob and blanket!)
“Do it! Do it! Do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wow! Looking for something different an unforgettable experience? My wife and 10 year old son with no experience gave this a shot last week. They and I were blown away. The instructors were fantastic. They felt safe the entire time and have a great memory for life. I would find a 4 o'clock class put your name in at Star Noodle (next door) finish class your table will be ready! Just do this! Especially if you have kids from 6-12!!!!

Kihei, Hawaii, United States
“A safe ride on the circus train!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just moved to the island a few months ago and I thought this would be a fun activity for us to try! I was surprised to find out how challenging these tricks really are! Circus people are not playing around! Lol, but with the help of the Emerald City's knowledgable and experienced staff I was able to learn two tricks in one morning, all while feeling very safe and supported! Thank you very much! I will return soon!

“Wicked Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for something fun, new, and exciting you have got to try this! Who doesn't wanna be a part of the circus? This is your chance. I had a blast, u really get to swing and fly like a monkey. Hoku, Brian, and Jessie are great. They make the impossible possible! I would recommend this to everyone, they make it very safe for all ages. Thanxs again, Good times!

Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Great way to mix it up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was so much fun to do while on vacation! my boyfriend and I have attended the location in Seattle and were very excited to hear they opened a new location in Maui! We knew instantly that we had to do that while on vacation. Not only was it fun to get out and be active and push ourselves, it was also fun to pair it up with typical Hawaiian adventures. We made a lot of our friends jealous.

They are great trainers at this location that make it fun and easy. Even when i was having issues they were not phased and stayed positive.

would recommend anyone to try it, i'm hooked!

Visited January 2013
“A must to do while in Maui!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I vacationed in Maui this past weekend. At the last minute decided to try ECTA. By far the best decision we made the entire weekend. Brian, Hoku, and Jessie made the experience one that we will not forget. You have got to try this when you are in Maui. You will get exhausted and a little sore, but don't let that discourage you. This is a MUST DO!!