“Very Enjoyable, Relaxing, Great Views” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleetwood's on Front Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 203 Restaurants in Lahaina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, English
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dickenson
Description: Our dining room and lounge is lush and elegant with dark wood and leather. On the 3rd floor, a Moroccan Rooftop Lounge with plush couches, dramatic ocean views, and romantically lit tables.
TUCSON
“Very Enjoyable, Relaxing, Great Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

It started with the views, rooftop ocean view was great. They did not hesitate to bring a kids sippy cup of water right as soon as we were seated. My son was a bit warm and the cold water satisfied him right away. Howard was our server and became our friend. He explained the drinks, had good suggestions, was very knowledgeable on the area and offered many details. Not only did he have great food suggestions but he helped with any other questions we had in the area. Great time, we will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Long Beach, California
“Bar hopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went bar hopping with my oldest son and we really liked the ambiance and the service. We asked the bartender to make a spicey mojito and he went to the kitchen, got a nice red chille, and did a great job balancing the heat and sweet. One of the best cocktails I have ever had. Then of course we looked behind him and he appareantly had one top honors for mixology in the island competition. Good for us we found him.

Visited August 2014
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful sunset dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had a great sunset dinner at Fleetwood's. They have a wonderful sunset tradition here. They start with a bagpiper, who plays a traditional tune and then takes a request. He also tells a story with some local flare. Then a local Hawaiian and his three children come up for the torch lighting ceremony after the sunsets.
The view of the sunset is beautify from the rooftop dinning area.
We had a round a their signature drinks, appetizers and delicious entrees. The mahi mahi special was excellent. The mahi mahi was prepared to perfection.
The wine list had some good choices.
The second floor of the restaurant was very cool. It had a private dining area, a bar and a large dining room.
There was a one man band playing on the roof top area. He was fantastic.
We had a great meal and dining experience.
Enjoy.
Mahalo...

San Diego, California
“Where's Linda? Whats wrong with you in the Managment Positions??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have been to Fleetwoods for the last time..... There was the most lovely lady ever outside Fleetwood's. A older lady with a knock out attitude!! She gave us a professional tour, got me and 6 of my friends to sign up for the wine tasting, and told us of numerous things to do in Maui while we were there. She took our pictures and really I could tell she really loved her job. Her smile was infectious and she made us want to come back again, and again. So upon being back to Lahaina again I came to reconnect and to look her up only to be told she's no longer working here!! She quit !! Whats going on here with the management if I do have to say so myself. How could you let her get away?? My business brings me here and I spend alot of time and $$$ in the entertainment business, I know excellent PR when I see it and she's at the top of her game. Shame on the management for letting her get away. I'll take my business down the road and so should everyone else!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“Excellent Food & Great Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very pleasant surprise. Went there for dinner with the family and was treated to some excellent food in a higher end dining experience. Their handmade drinks were excellent. Had the filet and some very good, fresh Ahi and sandwiches. Really nice staff there and quite a large restaurant.

Did not expect too much and was extremely happy with the meal. Pricey, but compared to some other higher end meals in Maui, was definitely better than most of them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere