“Where's Linda? Whats wrong with you in the Managment Positions??” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleetwood's on Front Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, English
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dickenson
Description: Our dining room and lounge is lush and elegant with dark wood and leather. On the 3rd floor, a Moroccan Rooftop Lounge with plush couches, dramatic ocean views, and romantically lit tables.
San Diego, California
“Where's Linda? Whats wrong with you in the Managment Positions??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have been to Fleetwoods for the last time..... There was the most lovely lady ever outside Fleetwood's. A older lady with a knock out attitude!! She gave us a professional tour, got me and 6 of my friends to sign up for the wine tasting, and told us of numerous things to do in Maui while we were there. She took our pictures and really I could tell she really loved her job. Her smile was infectious and she made us want to come back again, and again. So upon being back to Lahaina again I came to reconnect and to look her up only to be told she's no longer working here!! She quit !! Whats going on here with the management if I do have to say so myself. How could you let her get away?? My business brings me here and I spend alot of time and $$$ in the entertainment business, I know excellent PR when I see it and she's at the top of her game. Shame on the management for letting her get away. I'll take my business down the road and so should everyone else!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco
“Excellent Food & Great Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very pleasant surprise. Went there for dinner with the family and was treated to some excellent food in a higher end dining experience. Their handmade drinks were excellent. Had the filet and some very good, fresh Ahi and sandwiches. Really nice staff there and quite a large restaurant.

Did not expect too much and was extremely happy with the meal. Pricey, but compared to some other higher end meals in Maui, was definitely better than most of them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Decent experience, but there were better options on the strip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner at Fleetwoods on the evening of his birthday. The wine menu was extensive and impressive and the restaurant boasted live music, which is why we chose it. The decor is lovely and our server was very friendly - but the food wasn't as good as the pricepoint would lead one to believe. The special of the night was a fish dish for $50 which my husband got, and it was comparable to the other fish dishes we had in Maui for half the price. As well, the musical entertainment that night was just OK and the view is only great until sundown. All in all I would say this would be ideal for a daytime lunch of appetizers and drinks overllooking the water, but dinner would best be spent somewhere else.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Great View, Great Location, Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Such a shame! The rooftop patio here is amazing. The décor, the view, everything LOOKS spectacular. The service is some of the worst on the island. Been there twice now (wanted to give it another shot in case we were there on a bad day!) and both times the service was unacceptable. And don't bother trying to find someone in charge! Drinks took 20 minutes (there were only 4 tables occupied on the roof when we were there), food was cold and wrong and the waitress didn't know what was going on! Overall, for the view and atmosphere we might return but for the food and service, probably not!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kihei
“Sunday Brunch with Jazz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Just returned from a great day in Lahaina and a wonderful brunch and music experience at Fleetwood's rooftop lounge. The rooftop has a great view of Lahaina's bay and waterfront with Larry Ellison's Lanai Island in the distance. As usual, the weather, view, and setting were terrific. Our server, Matthew, was all we could ask for for fine Aloha service. To complete the perfect day, we had a couple of hours of delightful JAZZ from some of Maui's best musicians. Phil on reeds and vocals, Paul on drums, Brian on keyboard, and Don on base were an enjoyable combination. It was like a great staycation since we live in Kihei, only 20 miles away.We will be back often.

• 5 of 5 stars Food