“Not friendly and pricy.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleetwood's on Front Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, English, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dickenson
Description: Our dining room and lounge is lush and elegant with dark wood and leather. On the 3rd floor, a Moroccan Rooftop Lounge with plush couches, dramatic ocean views, and romantically lit tables.
Palm Springs, California
“Not friendly and pricy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Well recommended for the food by our resort, but I thought it was too pricy and the staff was not at all friendly or welcoming. Friendliness or lack of can break a place for me. Especially when I am out for a nice meal. They were just too snooty. We ate at a far less expensive place where staff was great and food was tasty.

Visited July 2013

“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I have been traveling to Maui each summer for nearly thirty years and have been anxiously awaiting the opening of Fleetwood's in Lahaina. This year on our 28th anniversary, we spent a wonderful evening on the roof top bar at Fleetwood's where we were entertained by a talented Irish bag pipe player followed by a terrific guitar duo. We enjoyed hand muddled Mai tais made with fresh Maui pineapple. Without a doubt, the highlight of the evening was the view of the most spectacular sunset I have ever witnessed. We can't wait to spend many more evenings there again. Simply captivating!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
missouri
“Our food was FABULOUS - but very expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our waiter was Fabulous! Our food was fabulous! The view was Fabulous! Saw the sunset which was FABULOUS! That said, I'm not used to paying $50 per person per entree. I guess it's OK to splurge a little on vacation!

Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Made a reservation for two here at 7:30. When we showed up the restaurant was half-full but they told us our table wasn't ready yet. We ran upstairs to see if there was a spot on the rooftop available. They were hosting a rehearsal dinner up there so we were out of luck. Back downstairs our table still wasn't ready so we bought a drink at the bar and waited about 15 minutes until they finally sat us. The restaurant never filled up, which was really annoying considering they made us wait for a table that only sat two, reserving the larger tables for potential bigger groups who'd come in I suppose (never did). The food at this place is grossly overpriced (and we're from Brooklyn), and really lacking in taste. Our waiter was really nice, and comped us champagne when he realized it was our honeymoon. I'd only recommend grabbing a drink on their rooftop. There's better food at less expensive options nearby like Kimo's.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
California
“A great afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

While my wife and kids were shopping one afternoon in Lahaina, I wandered away and noticed the sign for Fleetwood's on Front Street. Having been a big Fleetwood Mac fan since high school in the 70s, and since we were going to see them in concert in LA a week after returning from Maui, I wandered inside.
The restaurant has a great ambiance, and I enjoyed all the rock and roll photos around the dining room. The highlight for us was the rooftop bar and patio. Beautifully appointed with big comfortable furniture and sitting areas, this was the perfect spot to enjoy the afternoon. I ordered a beer and settled in. My wife and two teenagers joined me later, and we spent a couple hours of enjoying beverages, appetizers, and sunshine.
The bartender was very friendly and attentive. He recommended reservations for a seat in the evening as the place fills up for live music. Even Mr. Fleetwood himself, we were told, makes the occasional appearance when he is on the island. From about noon to two, we shared the patio with just a couple other patrons. Another group in our traveling party went back for lunch and said it was great.
Compliments to Mick Fleetwood on this splendid, new Lahaina restaurant!

• Visited July 2013