“Dolphins!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Lahaina location has been open since July 2012. It's located in a very convenient location right off Honoapiilani HWY 30. You can also walk to it form Lahaina harbor within a few minutes. All snorkel rentals come with mask, snorkel, fins, defog, carrying bag and customized snorkeling map for your party. We also rent mobile cabanas, surfboards and SUP boards by the day or week. Make sure to ask about our activity and tour deals and discounts. We act as a broker for over 75 fun and reputable Maui activity companies like Ziplines, Boat Tours, Dinner Cruises and Luaus.
“Dolphins!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My hubby and I rented our snorkeling equipment from Daniel at the Kaanapali store... we went out 4 or 5 days... We encountered a pod of dolphins... one of them a mom with a small baby...
Very friendly, helpful, and good masks that didn't leak...we will definitely use this company again!!!

Fremont, California
“Best gear and service in Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed in Maui from 9/12/13 to 9/19/13, our first time being there. We walked into this store and were greeted with a friendly smile. We rented top notch snorkeling gear for the entire week for about 20 dollars per person (they were running a special promotion). The two guys working there, Kevin and Daniel, were courteous and helpful. We really liked their direct and friendly approach. In less than 5 minutes, they custom fit us with snorkel gear that included a mesh backpack for toting, a bottle of defogging liquid, and quality fins and goggles. My wife was able to get prescription strength goggles, since she wears glasses and did not have contacts with her. We used the gear all week, and never once did we experience mask slipping or leakage. We highly recommend this place and would strongly advise against renting cheap snorkeling gear: cheap, ill-fitting, leaky gear will quickly ruin your snorkeling experience. Thank you Kevin and Daniel for the great service and equipment!

Fort Worth, TX
11 attraction reviews
“Maholo, Snorkel Store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I signed up online, got the 2 for 1 price, and couldn't be happier. Our equipement was flawless, the two employees were friendly and helpful and I appreciate the quick in and out. I would recommend they post their prices more clearly. I emailed them a couple of questions and someone got back to me quickly. Maholo and Ahola.

Sacramento, United States
“Great customer service and equipment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff at this somewhat out of the way store in Lahaina (new store just opened in Kaapalua) are awesome. The snorkel equipment was outstanding, the advice for snorkeling spots right on. We especially liked that they promptly downloaded all of our videos taken from one of their rented mask cameras into Dropbox for us upon our return. BTW, we needed a refund (over $500) on a booked helicopter ride through the and they promptly provided it without balking. It's a small outfit but charges no more than other stores for equipment. Booking through the internet saved us some money in addition to prepayment getting us some freebees. We will not even shop around for rental equipment when we go back to Maui next year. No one could beat the Snorkel Store for customer service and equipment quality. Thanks Micah, Kevin, and Daniel.

Visited August 2013
College Station, Texas
“Great service, great products!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I were in Maui (Ka'anapali) for 5 days in August. I came across The Snorkel Store on TripAdvisor and decided to try it out after reading all the great reviews. I reserved the equipment before our trip and got a 2 for 1 deal through their website. I got a call the day before our trip to confirm everything. The guy who called (name is escaping me, sorry) was so friendly and helpful. He gave me lots of tips before we even arrived. When we arrived to pick up the gear everyone was so friendly again and gave us even more tips (snorkeling spots and general info) and and some coupons for various places. We were very happy with the gear - the quality was excellent.

One recommendation I do have is to add some info to the website, including more specific info about the types of items you can rent and prices. The prices were great, but I didn't necessarily know that before talking to someone on the phone. I suppose that could be the strategy, though, to get you on the phone.

We will definitely rent from this place in the future!

Visited August 2013