Stay was between Dec 22-29
From start to finish this resort did not disappoint.
The rooms were very clean, view was great, and staff were exceptional. Recreation for this resort is an A+ (Something to do for everyone.) If you are looking for a romantic trip however, this may not be the resort for you. Lots of young families stayed at this resort and lots of parents letting their little ones run wild. I found some vacationers had no respect for others when it came to respecting others space and quiet time. This was a negative, but not a reflection of the resort as a whole. If we wanted more couples (quiet time) we left the resort to go into Lahaina or a beach. We both had a chance to utilize the spa and it was wonderful! A very relaxing experience and we are planning to come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy stunning vistas and an exotic, idyllic setting on exclusive oceanfront property on Maui's North Beach, with golf, tennis, swimming, nd more. Perfect for a Hawaiian destination wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina