“Good shave ice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert
Dining options: Dessert
“Good shave ice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Service a little slow - but it is Maui, after all. Shave ice was good and had a good selection of flavors. I tried the mango, blue vanilla, and guava. I was a little disappointed that it came in a styrofoam dish but that's just a little enviro-nitpicking. Clean storefront.

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“Great ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

After walking Front Street and checking out the flavors offered in other shops we bought our ice cream here. I had Maui coffee which had a true, rich and creamy taste. My husband had macadamia chocolate which he loved! I tasted his ice cream and found it was also rich in flavor. The chocolate had bits of ground macadamia nuts. We would go back for more of this delicious if we weren't leaving Maui!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellbrook
“coconut icecream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Haupia is the named of the coconut pudding flavor. I am not a ice cream junky -however if I lived in Hawaii this flavor would definitely turn me into one! I had it on day 2 of our 2 week stay and searched for it all over the islands the remaining time we stayed.

Visited October 2012
Richlands, North Carolina, United States
“Pricey cookies but so good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Love that they give samples. We tried them all and did the mix and match boxes and picked up a bunch of these to take in our packs as special treats as we traveled about the island. I even ended up bringing some home for a gift.

Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic ice cream in Lahaina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had the chocolate macadamia nut ice cream. So delicious! Their cookies are rated #1 on Maui for 2012. Try those, too!

Visited September 2012