We were lucky enough to stay at this property and be the guest of my sister-in-law who is a time share owner. The property is very nice, if you go out early in the morning there are staff there cleaning the pool area. It is in very good condition. The room was always cleaned when it was scheduled and was in very good condition. Location was good, across the street from the beach as well just walk up a block or two and you are at a McDonalds if you have a late night craving. We went to a morning de-briefing and I was the lucky one to win the door prize which was a dinner cruise.
The washer/dryer in the room is very handy. The fully equipted kitchen was very nice to have as well. We made baked potatoes in the oven and hubby grilled steaks on the barbeques by the pool area.
I would not hesitate to stay there again and if you are lucky enough to stay there I don't think you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina