I loved Kahana Falls. I wents on a girls trip 4/13-4/20/13 stayed in a 2 bedroom they gave us a room with an ocean view right above the pool area. It was very clean,quiet and had every thing that we needed. We used the bbq's twice the pool area was beautifull very tropical refreshing after tanning. The staff was very friendly I would stay there again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina