Stayed in April 2013 in a studio & hotel unit with another couple. Adequate room for 4 adults. Great view of ocean from units 501A. Did find minimal amount of cutlery and dishes but since we had the second unit adjoining we were able to borrow from the other kitchen. Stayed here using RCI points and enjoyed our time. Will definetly recommend this to others. The pool and hot tub area was beautiful with the two waterfalls and flowers. Only drawback was the very slow WIFI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina