This is our 2nd stay at Kahana Falls. The first time in 2009 we stayed with friends in their 2 bedroom timeshare but this time we rented one of the hotel rooms. The room is small but clean and quiet. We spend as much time as possible at the beach or out exploring so the room is not that important as long as it's quiet and clean which it was. Kahana Falls is beautiful, lovely waterfall pool, flowers, coy pond, hot tubs, exercise room, etc. a great value for the money. It is very close to the beach, very nice restaurant with bargain breakfast across the street, free laundry facility, free parking, friendly and courteous staff and only 6.5 miles to Lahaina. We plan on coming back and staying 3 to 4 weeks next February!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina