Just returned from a week at Kahana Falls, and I can only say good things about the place. It was clean, well maintained grounds and the staff was great. We had the studio with full kitchen and washer and dryer. We were on the bottom floor so no view, but the grounds are very well taken care of. Betty, at the Activity Desk is very helpful and just down right sweet. The pools were clean and warm and we had the best time. We weren't there when they came to change the sheets, as you get 1 housekeeping a week, but we had fresh towels and garbage picked up every morning.Was it a mansion, no, but it was very nice and plenty of room. The only thing I would change is their quite time starts at 10:00pm and is enforced. That means you have to go inside of your unit. 11:00 pm would be more reasonable for a vacation town. But all and all, I can only say good things about Kahana Falls, I will be returning as I have not found a more quant and cute place in all of Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina