I was able to use a friends timeshare and I must say this...it was a beautiful place but not happy with the room. I was told it would be a 2 bedroom and what I got was a bed that pulls out of the wall and a couch that didn't pull out for a bed. I really have no clue as to why people would purchase a time share at all. If I go on vacation I want an all inclusive where there are bars and restaurants. Really why would you want to cook while on vacation? Anyway the beach to the ocean was across the street also where we ate most of the time and drank,seems to me that Kahana Falls would benefit if they had these 2 items,oh well. I would never stay here again that's just my personal opinion. Staff was friendly and oh we were lied to about the road to hana tour as we were told we would get a "free" tee shirt upon completion of the tour. Not! and when I confronted the person at the hotel she denied it,really?
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.