I have stayed at this hotel 5 times now and each time i love it more and more! The rooms are very comfortable and clean and equipped with full kitchens and a balcony to enjoy the warm breeze from the ocean which is just steps away. The pool is very Inviting and I love the waterfall. I especially love the hot tubs, grills, and activities including lei making classes. I would definitely recommend this hotel/time share for families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina