I went on a business trip to Lahaina and we stayed at Kahana Falls. We had free internet, which was good considering there were many of us and planning events through the week. Some of us enjoyed the fitness center but I thought running on the beach was probably more workout than they were getting. My room was shared and my cost was $89.00 per night, which the company paid half. So I got a nice working vacation at half the cost. The room clean and bed comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kahana Falls rests just steps from the beach on the west coast of Maui. Enjoy the lush landscaping, splashing waterfalls and wonderful amenities of this tropical resort. Each one- and two-bedroom unit offers a partial or full kitchen, air conditioning, lanai and much more. Our on-site activities desk will help you see the best of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kahana Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahana Falls Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Hotel Lahaina
- Kahana Falls Maui/Lahaina