Unit 109 is an ocean front, ground level condo only steps from the beach. My husband and I love that we can walk directly out to the beach from our lanai so much that this was our 5th consecutive year of staying in Unit 109. The views of the ocean, Molokai, & Lanai are spectacular from both inside the unit and the lanai. The snorkeling was great right outside the unit and we saw turtles every day the in the shallow surf while sitting on the beach. The condo came equipped with a washer/dryer which allowed us to pack lightly (which we love!). There is convenient shopping and several great restaurants in walking distance. We highly recommend staying in this unit!!
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.