We stayed for 13 days in #1209 of Valley Isle Resort in Kahana and had an amazing time. Henry and Jenny have thought of every thing for their guests! We loved the location, the amenities and especially the private beach! We watched whales and turtles every day from the lanai and really appreciated the constant breeze that blows right through the place!!! All in all we would highly recommend this place!! We will return for sure!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.