Poor old Valley Isle Resort - adjacent property had a terrible fire last summer which affected the property and lobby of the Resort, but not the condos. We have stayed here many times, and have always found beautifully furnished condos, very reasonable rates, and friendly staff. And all this is on a beautiful sandy beach that is never crowded! We just returned today from a week in Unit 1004 and this very comfortable, one-bedroom unit afforded us great views of whales, turtles, and so many rainbows I lost count! And every unit at the Valley Isle is ocean-front. So, don't write off the old girl because of the inconvenience of construction and restoration- the condos were not damaged in the fire, and the beautiful lanais and sweet beach are the best!
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.