We just got back from a week in Maui. We stayed at the Valley Isle in unit 408. This was our first time at this property and we will definitely be back. It's in an ideal location and the views are spectacular. We saw turtles every day right in front of the unit. One even graced us with a beach visit, rested for a bit then swam away. The beach is quiet and a nice change from the over crowded touristy beaches. The unit is equipped with everything you need during your stay. It's well maintained and the owner is very nice. If I could move in, I would!
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.