Great place to stay, very comfortable, great furnishings, wonderful beach front with balcony hanging over the beach. Good location. Handy to many other beaches Lahaina etc, but quite quiet with lots of space on the beach. We loved it, it was very relaxing, great value. Worth going back, and we would recommend it to friends. They had had a fire at the resort which has destroyed the main reception area, but even with that distraction, the room and the beach were great, we didn't feel that it affected our enjoyment of the resort. There were Turtles in the water all the time, we watched them while we enjoyed the great balcony.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.