Stayed for 8 nights in unit 407. Privately owned condo that is well maintained. Contacting the owners directly and making sure they can accommodate to your every need is a plus! There's also a direct phone number of Gary and Jani (the owners) in the guestbook with a working local phone if you have any questions.
Cleaning staff which is hired separately from the resort cleaning staff does a great job cleaning and preparing the place before your arrival. Unit came with plenty of towels of all sizes for any need big or small. There was also plenty of cups, dishes, pots and pans for budget minded travellers. Supplied books and magazine made it every better for those who are new to Maui just like us.
The patio is where the family spend the breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. The view from the patio makes it the perfect unit to stay in to view every sun rise, sunset, moon phases and stars constellations.
The unit has a murphy bed with a pillow top which makes it feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. The couch in the unit also turns into a sofa bed which is great if you need some extra sleeping space.
The unit has sufficient amount cool breeze with the patio door open and the unit door open with the locking screen door closed. To those who complained about no A/C, you're in Maui. If you can't handle the heat or try to adapt to it, try going someplace colder instead for your future vacation.
Lastly, provided beach chairs, swimming pool, high quality BBQs, make the resort a great bang for your buck. During my family's week long stay, I observed nothing but friendly customer service, frequent maintenance, sanitary cleaning, and great island atmosphere.
Thanks Gary and Jani for sharing your beautiful vacation condo with us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina