This was our second trip to #804. The condo is spotless, and all essentials are provided. There is plenty of free parking, and great restaurants nearby. We went to China Boat and Dollies for takeout, and Cafe O'Lei a short drive down the road in Napilli twice for dinner. The mahi-mahi sandwich special was wonderful, and my husband said the macadamia nut crusted chicken was great, he had it twice! The condo has the most wonderful view from the lanai, and the snorkeling and turtle watching were very entertaining. Sunsets are unforgetable! We will be back next year!
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Valley Isle Resort, an oceanfront property where you can feel the sand beneath your feet and the sea on your face. Come and sit a spell admiring our beautifully landscaped grounds as you sit on our Lanai and gaze into the Pacific Ocean. Take a dip in our heated pool and bask in the tropical sun. Relax after an active day on Maui in our spacious condominiums with fully-equipped kitchens, as well as free internet and free on-site parking. Located about 12 minutes north of the historic whaling village Lahaina. You are sure to find this a peaceful retreat in paradise with Kaanapali and Kapalua under 5 minutes away. The Valley Isle Resort is a mixed use property consisting of independently owned condos and timeshare condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.