“Must have Taffy!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 205 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Must have Taffy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I must start of by recommend that if you are in Lahaina, you MUST check this place out! If you think you have had good fudge and taffy before, try this place out! Likely THE best Taffy I have ever had.

While walking around Front St., my wife and I saw this small little store and poked our heads inside. There is not much room to move around, but what you see, wall-to-wall and (almost) floor to ceiling is taffy all over the place, with a small counter in the back of the store with many types of fudge.

The first time in, we bought a medium sized bag, which was gone before falling asleep that night. Two days later, we made a point of going back in to purchase a large bag and two more medium bags as gifts (somehow the "gift" bag survived).

Not to forget about the fudge, we sampled several flavors, and bought a half-pound the first trip, with a full pound purchased two days later. I do not recall each of the flavors we got, but the "Road to Hana" was amazing, and so were the other two we got (just don't remember which flavors they were).

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Layton, Utah, United States
“good fudge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love to buy fudge in new places and this one was pretty good. I had the pb/chocolate and the chocolate macadamia which were both yum.

Visited June 2014
Stockton, California
“The best ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I could believe that I stumbled across fudge. Fresh fudge at that. I could believe how many different fudges they had. It blow my mind when the lady working told me they have two stores one in Lahaina and the very one I was standing in. She was very pacient with my family and I. The lava flow is to die for. The chocolate macadamia nut is my next choice. I couldn't help but but a pound and half. Thank you Hawaii fudge company for the great fudge and will defiantly be back really soon.

Mundelein, Illinois
“Fudge this good at the beach is a crime!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Don't miss this small little shop on the main drag in Lahaina. (close by Cheeseburger in Paradise - ocean side). Wonderful fudge, dreamsicle fudge that taste just like the frozen orange treat. Pricey but worth it.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to the Hawaii Fudge Store located in Lahaina on front street and the fudge blew my mind! I couldn't believe how tasty and moist it was. The employee working there was very friendly and patient while I tried a few flavors before selecting the perfect flavor for me. Later that week I was up in Kihei and there was another Hawaii Fudge Company. The fudge tasted exactly the same and I couldn't help but pick up another pound of fudge. I even bought some Saltwater Taffy and that was incredibly tasty as well. I give this place 2 thumbs up and I will definitely visit this store whenever I am back in Maui.

• Visited March 2014