“The best ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 238 Restaurants in Lahaina
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Stockton, California
“The best ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I could believe that I stumbled across fudge. Fresh fudge at that. I could believe how many different fudges they had. It blow my mind when the lady working told me they have two stores one in Lahaina and the very one I was standing in. She was very pacient with my family and I. The lava flow is to die for. The chocolate macadamia nut is my next choice. I couldn't help but but a pound and half. Thank you Hawaii fudge company for the great fudge and will defiantly be back really soon.

Mundelein, Illinois
“Fudge this good at the beach is a crime!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Don't miss this small little shop on the main drag in Lahaina. (close by Cheeseburger in Paradise - ocean side). Wonderful fudge, dreamsicle fudge that taste just like the frozen orange treat. Pricey but worth it.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to the Hawaii Fudge Store located in Lahaina on front street and the fudge blew my mind! I couldn't believe how tasty and moist it was. The employee working there was very friendly and patient while I tried a few flavors before selecting the perfect flavor for me. Later that week I was up in Kihei and there was another Hawaii Fudge Company. The fudge tasted exactly the same and I couldn't help but pick up another pound of fudge. I even bought some Saltwater Taffy and that was incredibly tasty as well. I give this place 2 thumbs up and I will definitely visit this store whenever I am back in Maui.

• Visited March 2014
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The fudge was amazing! I loved the peanut butter chocolate fudge. It was my absolute favorite. Shana who was working there was very helpful and polite. I sampled all the flavors and she was very nice about it. I really recommend this place!

• Visited February 2014
Kihie
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Kihei location and was pleasantly surprised by the flavors and service especially. I recall her name being Shana. Thank you very much Hawaii Fudge.

• Visited February 2014