“Definitely say yes to Water Works!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 33 Shopping in Lahaina
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: West Maui’s one stop shop for all of one’s beach comforts and sporting equipment needs for the visitors and locals alike! Located just steps away from Napili Bay, we offer surfboard, stand up paddle boards, boogie boards and snorkel equipment rentals. Golf club, bicycle and fishing pole rentals are also available for those who prefer to stay dry! We also rent beach chairs, umbrellas and ice chest for the less active “Sun Worshipers”! Our retail store offers everything you need for the beach! A wide assortment of lotions, sunscreens, beach toys, underwater cameras, beach mats, flotation devices and more!
Sacramento, California, United States
“Definitely say yes to Water Works!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Girls trip to Maui in March ~ decided to get our snorkeling gear and headed to Water Works Sports. Dale and Craig will help you with everything you need to make your Maui vacation the best. Friendly service with a smile and a giggle and everything you need to know about what to do, where to go and what you'll need when you hit the water! Great location....put your name in at the Gazebo restauruant and then head over to pick out your snorkel gear or paddle board, and you're all set. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Visited March 2013

Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good quality gear, super friendly and knowledgeable staff and competitive pricing. I give Water Works an A+.

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Say no to Bob and Boss, yes to Water Works”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

You might expect prices to be higher at a stand-alone beach gear store. You'd be wrong. Water Works Sports is well equipped with rental and purchase gear and clothing and well priced. The staff is knowledgable and friendly, not the hang-loose-dudes I've found at the chains who don't seem to care. One of our party rented for $40 for the week from the frog, the other rented for $25 from Water Works. Buying gear there is a good value too.

Visited April 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Great Shop that has everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This shop is in a great location if you're staying in Napili. We rented all our gear (family of 4) from them for five days, snorkel, beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, and fishing pole. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the prices were a lot lower than I thought they would be. I picked up everything I thought I would need on the first day and decided to just pay by the day and not the week. This worked out well because after the first day I realized that snorkeling wasn't going to work for my kids and dropped off the snorkel gear and picked up an umbrella. Later I dropped off one of the boogie boards. The Staff was great, they just made note of what I dropped off and what I added and adjusted the total at the end. I even returned the fishing pole damaged and was afraid they would charge me quite a bit for it, but they just said, "those things happen" and didn't charge me any extra. Wow, I saw that Trip advisor rated them well, but I didn't expect that kind of service. Water Works made my stay on the beach at Napili easier, more fun and less expensive. Thanks guys.

Visited March 2013
Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
26 attraction reviews
“Awesome gear, excellent location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great gear at great prices. If you want to snorkel with turtles go see Waterworks and then take your family to honokeana cove, just south of Napili Bay.

Visited February 2013