“Wow ” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
“Wow ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

My wife had a salad, macadamia nuts, bacon, olives, she loved it. I had the Leoda burger, Amazing juicy, Maui onions, provolone cheese, potato bun. I rate it a 15 out of 10. Then to cap it off... . Bliss, a peanut butter chocolate pie. Heaven. Can't wait to go back. Receipt from lunch gets you a 10% discount on breakfast within the next week.

Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Sandwiches and Pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Okay, this place is awesome. I ate here twice on my last trip to Maui. Located next to the Olowalu General Store, I just love how its decorated inside. These guys not only make great sandwiches but amaze ball pies (especially the chocolate macadamia nut and peanut butter pies). And if you like homemade ice tea, you won't be disappointed in that either. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I couldn't try more of the menu!!! It all looked so good. We even stopped on our way to the airport and they packed us a bag for the plane. Everyone on that plane was jealous of our sandwiches and asked where we got them in the airport. Even the peanut butter sandwich we got for our daughter was amazing. I took one bite of my daughter's and I almost didn't give it back! The bread is freshly made, the pie's freshly baked, everything is just fresh and homemade. I've graduated this place to my Maui Favorite List and I will be returning for more. I mean, even the hot dogs looked good! Go visit!

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Fresh, delicious food. Must visit in Maui.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

On our recent trip to Maui we visited Leoda's three times. Once for breakfast, twice for lunch/supper. Their pies are totally worth the hype (we tried the peanut butter pie, berry cobbler and apple crumb). The food is awesome as well, their fresh baked bread and buns makes all the difference in their burgers, sandwiches and french toast. The wait can get crazy around lunch time so I would suggest going after 1:30 pm and before 11:30 am. The staff is quite friendly, restaurant is squeaky clean and well kept. Some noted the high prices, I didn't find it particular more expensive than other area spots but I also reside in a mainland city that is expensive so.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia beach, va
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great food, friendly folks, great location. Seared ahi sandwich was delicious. Breakfast also good. Banana cream pie and apple crumb pie were fabulous.

Rocklin, California
“A must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have been to Maui 15 times and this was my first visit. Excellent for lunch --fabulous Reuben sandwiches and excellent pie. We went back for breakfast--wonderful and welcoming staff and a comfortable relaxed atmosphere. Worth the short drive from the Kaanapali resorts.

• Visited August 2014