“I absolutely loved the banana cream pie!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Lahaina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Perth, Australia
“I absolutely loved the banana cream pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was driving past this store on the way to the Maui Tropical Plantation and on the way back I decided to go in. I absolutely love banana cream pie. I try and get it every chance I can. So I walked in and saw that they sold it, and that they actually had it and I was so excited. I went back to my hotel with my parents and tried it. Every bite was delicious. (Except the crust, but I never eat any crust, so I'm sure it was nice) I loved it. But they're so big that I had to split it with my Dad. I would absolutely get it again. And I recommend you do as well :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver, Canada
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This place is superb to say the least. You pay and order at the counter, they bring the food to you at your table. I had a Cobb salad that was the best salad I have EVER tasted. My husband had the fish tacos and he said they were amazing. The pies of course is what they are known for (I can't eat them!!) but my husband had coconut cream pie and was in heaven eating it. I was jealous

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We ate here several times during our recent trip to Maui, because when trying to figure out where we wanted to eat, we kept coming back to Leoda's. We tried quite a few kinds of pie, as well as a variety of the meal items. Everything we tried was really well made and delicious. Staff are friendly and the atmosphere/decor are good.

Visited November 2013
Sunnyvale, CA
“Amazing Banana Cream Pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our hotel was about 20 minutes away, but that didn’t stop us from visiting twice. It was one of our better meals on our trips thus worth making the trek. The first visit; we both had beef pot pie and finished it off with the Mac Chocolate cream pie. Unfortunately, they ran out of the chicken potpie and banana cream pie. The owner was kind enough to not charge me the difference between the chicken potpie and the beef pot pie.

During the 2nd visit, we both had the seared ahi tuna sandwich. Both of us felt that it was delicious. And we finished it off with the famous banana cream pie!

It’s located between Kihei and Lahaina. I really recommend it for those on their way to the airport for your meal on the plane. I hope to visit again some day!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kenora, Canada
“Outstanding I love Pie Shops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

And they have very good lunches as well. If you are heading out to see the petroglyphs stop here first or after your visit. If you are not going to the petroglyphs stop here first and ask for directions.

Great place will be back.

• Visited January 2014