“Wow.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“Wow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Had a lahaina dog and fresh cut fries. Sooooo good! The a key lime pie. Yum. Very quick service and fresh food. You have to go there !!!

Visited April 2013

Alberta, Canada
“Excellent Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great Pies. We tried the Coconut Creme, Chocolate Macadamia Nut; and the Lime. All were great. They're not the cheapest; but the quality is superb. We'll be back on another trip.

• Visited April 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Pie, Pie, Me Oh My!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I just LOVE the chicken pot pie at Leoda's! And I love introducing new people to it as well! To make the visit even better, we saw Chef Sheldon Simeon, one the three finalists on this past season of Top Chef Seattle. We also had two of the dessert pies and my favorite was the Olowalu Lime Pie. Yummy-licious!

• Visited March 2013
maryland
“Pie-only review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Did not try the food but looking at everyone else's orders, everything looked amazing.

This is a review on THE PIES:

Banana Cream: pictured, it is hands down the best I have ever had. Fluffy , creamy and not too sweet, tons of bananas.

Coconut Cream: delish, light with toasted coconut on top.

Lime: delish, light and tangy.

Chocolate Macadamia: excellent for the first few bites but it is too rich to eat the entire thing (this coming from a sweets maniac and chocoholic).

Appie Pie: disappointing, maybe better if heated first ?

We stopped by on our way home from Lahaina, it is a tiny little gem of a place not to be missed !

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sherwood, Oregon
“oh my! what a find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My only request for my 50th Birthday, besides vacationing in Maui with my family was Coconut Cream Pie. My daughter and husband found this little gem. Besides being some of the best pies (besides my Moms) they have an adorable resteraunt with excellent food. We went there 3 times we had an excellent burger and yummy fries, a great cobb salad and a variety of other sandwiches. With 12 of us we were able to try all there pies by the time we ended our vacation. The last pie I tried was a handheld apple pie oh my! Excellent food and good prices too. We will make this a destination for sure. I would agree the mini pies are enough to share they are rich.We liked this resteraunt a lot more than some of the expensive places that are popular in lahaina. Our 3 trips here we had great food each time.

• Visited February 2013