Booked through Expedia and for about $100 a night is the best deal you will find in Maui that is a decent place to stay. The grounds and salt water pool and salt water hot tub are the nicest part. The rooms have everything you need and were remodeled about 5 years ago. Some poeple live there as the location is vacation condos as well.
A lot of children there in the summer and both pools are filled with them so it is really not a place to relax by the pool. The resort should make the salt water pool adult only and use the other one for familes.
It's in a great location as you can walk a block to front street and get around on bicycles or scooters if you want.
The parking is a big rip off at $15 per day so if you rent you will spend a lot of time looking for nonexistant parking elsewhere.
Very touristy area so not the place to go if you don't want that.
Wild chickens and roosters all over the property will wake you up very early, by the way. Maui does nothing to control this and you will see it all over the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina