A parking fee of $17.50 per day is insulting considering the space available and the nightly rate being charged. Local parking is only $12!
We were told items like coffee and washing powder were free but in our four night stay we asked twice for coffee. First time none was delivered and the second time we asked it was brought ten minutes before we checked out.
The apartment is like a home from home with great facilities. Sort out the parking and slow housekeeping delivers and I'd give 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina