I would rate this property 3.5 stars.
- Location in Lahaina that is walkable to the Front St. shops and restaurants.
- Our 2BR 2B unit had ample space and even a washing machine and dryer
- Nice landscaping on the property
- Feels like an apartment community, not real romantic or scenic.
- Nowhere near a beach; it has 2 pools but they were pretty crowded at all times
- Staff at front desk and reception were less than friendly; also seemed "put out" when we asked a question. Staff doing maintenance work and housekeepers were very nice and friendly at all times.
Overall: If you are on a budget, don't have to be near a beach, and want to stay within the walkable part of Lahaina, this place could be a good option. We enjoyed our time here, it just wasn't an ideal stay.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.