These condos are spacious and clean, but really quite far from the water (3 blocks), I suppose they are fine depending on what youe expectations might be for a holiday.
The two pools are beautiful and the grounds are very nicely kept. It is a short 3 block walk to Front Street where all the shops and restaurants are located. I suppose I might stay here again as it is a reasonable hotel/condo. I really have no negative comments, but there is no WOW comments either
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina