This resort is an interesting one to try and write a review for.... The positives are that it is in a fantastic location, is reasonably priced, the shared areas (pool, etc) really are more ice those you would find in a top end resort and the rooms are generally well appointed.
But then there are a few items which run counter to this.... There is no outdoor elements in the rooms, the mattress was awful and in need of replacing and there was no wifi....
Overall though a good stay in a nice resort in a great location....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina