The location was perfect for us...walk to town for dinner and shopping or catch a movie at the theater after being tourist or beach bums all day.
We had a 2 bedroom 2 bath - separated by living room and kitchen. We were on the first floor so the ceilings are not as tall as the 2nd floor units so for taller folks the ceiling fans could be concern...so we just didn't use them. The beds were fine, lots of towels, loved having the washer and dryer and each room had a TV.
The only issue was the unit needs a good spring cleaning...the thick layer of dust caused us sneezing fits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina