i stayed in a 2-br, 2-bath condo with my husband and another couple. the room was very modern with an impressive kitchen and bathrooms.
it is a 2-minute walk into town, which was perfect for a night out after a day on the beach. a 20-minute $2 bus ride will take you to whaler's village and kaanapali beach.
i got to spend a brief morning at the pool but wish i had more time to enjoy the pool and bbq.
i would recommend the condos to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina