I read a lot of reviews before we came and wasn't sure about this property ( I have high standards) but it was perfect for our family. We stayed in a spacious 2BR, 2 bath, full kitchen room, washer and dryer. The staff was very friendly and attentive if you need anything.
The positives were:
1.Clean (rooms and the property)
2.No bed bugs, the mattresses were encased in a zippered linen and very clean. The mattresses were very comfortable.
3. Kitchen was fully furnished with dishes, pans, soap, even salt and pepper.
4. Two pool areas were nice so that it didn't feel crowded
5. I never heard any neighboring rooms next to us or above us through the walls.
6. Very close to downtown and a lot of attractions. Easy to walk everywhere.
7. Grills were available and we used them every other day. Sometimes you had to share it with other guests but it was great to meet others.
8. Towels were plentiful and plush.
The negatives were:
1. Since they kept the property so clean, the maintaince crew were running their leaf blowers a lot. They were loud. We were adjusting to the time zone and slept a little later and the noise made it difficult to do that.
2. Paying for parking
3. Hot tub was broke for three days of our visit but was working before we left.
4. WIFI was nearly impossibile for us to get but I did see other guests in the lobby that were getting it. I was still not able to. High speed internet was available by USB port in the room for a fee.
5. A major road is behind the property. We couldn't see it but you could hear the emergency vehicles that went through several times each day.
Overall we were very happy with this property and felt it met all our needs. I'm so glad we didn't stay in a more expensive resort in a tiny room for the entire week. We would highly recommend this property and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina