Stayed here as part of a larger group, for which the location, amenities, and value were great.
I would consider staying here again, BUT 2/3 of the front desk staff from whom I asked for help need a lesson in customer service, and were blunt and unhelpful almost to the point of being rude! While I agree that the customer isn't always right, there are many ways to communicate this with an empathetic, positive attitude.
Together with improved customer service, some basic maintenance and updates would also help make this location excellent, versus just very good (e.g. sink blocked, tiles in shower chipped, furnishings outdated).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina