A very nice place. The property itself provides you with a nice room/more like a little apartment. The pool is nice, it could be a bit bigger but it is good enough. They have grills set up so that you can have your own barbeque if you want to enjoy your own meal as opposed to going out to eat.
I also think the location is ideal. It is not on the main drag with all the shops, restaurants, etc. Personally I think this was great because you are a little bit removed from the crowds and hustle and bustle of the touristy area, which makes it easier to relax while you're at the hotel. However, you are only about a 10 minute walk away from this area as well so going out for dinner, drinks, or shopping is a breeze.
It is not some spectacular/luxurious place, but I have nothing bad to say about it. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the beach, this newly-renovated Maui resort is set in the heart of historic town of Laihana. Two-bedroom accommodations have 846 square feet of space that includes a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs offer pay movies. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills on site. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina