A very nice place. The property itself provides you with a nice room/more like a little apartment. The pool is nice, it could be a bit bigger but it is good enough. They have grills set up so that you can have your own barbeque if you want to enjoy your own meal as opposed to going out to eat.
I also think the location is ideal. It is not on the main drag with all the shops, restaurants, etc. Personally I think this was great because you are a little bit removed from the crowds and hustle and bustle of the touristy area, which makes it easier to relax while you're at the hotel. However, you are only about a 10 minute walk away from this area as well so going out for dinner, drinks, or shopping is a breeze.
It is not some spectacular/luxurious place, but I have nothing bad to say about it. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina