“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #174 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Banyan Tree
Description: Jay's Place serves the best Pasta Pizza Subs with a full barJay's Place opens daily for Lunch and Dinner from 10:00 am to 10:00 PmHappy Hour daily 3Pm to 6Pm
Sacramento, California
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We came across this place at the back of the mall and absolutely loved the pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to have been the best I ever ate! I am serious. I talked with another person there having a ruben and OMG it looked wonderful. I was so glad he recommended us to eat, as we had only stopped to have a drink for happy hour. Great prices too! You Must Try !

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sunny SoCal
“Great happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stopped by this place during the happy hour, which has good deals on food and drinks. Excellent Mai Tais for $3, and $2 off all appetizers. The baby back ribs were very good, and the bruchetta was literally the best I've ever had. We'll be back someday..........: )

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pukalani, Maui
“alright if dining on a budget”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I am giving Jay's Place 3 stars because the prices are reasonable and the staff was friendly. The food needs improvement, or at least what I had. I had the greek wrap which came with fries. Reasonable deal at $7.95, and for $3 more you get chicken. The wrap had a nice flavor but to me the chicken looked and tasted like it came from one of those oscar mayer deli packs at the store. The fries were nice and warm but over salted. The portions were generous however. I don't know what the rest of the food is like, but I would be willing to try them again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Maui really needs some great Italian!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We were about the only people there. The margharita pizza was pretty good but a little too much garlic; the chicken parm was so so. Chicken was too well cooked, and they need a better red sauce. Server very nice and attentive.

Visited March 2012
santa barbara
“You can do better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We came here for the short wait. Sloooow service nice folks but really just go wait somewhere else

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere