We booked this hotel because they had an ideal area by the beach for us to renew our wedding vows. On the day of our wedding we decorated the arch with flowers we brought with us it came out beautiful and we had our dream wedding overlooking the ocean. All the ocean view guests watched and applauded from there balconies We spent 10 days and had a fabulous room with ocean view. The bed was very comfortable, and we had all the amenities washer/dryer, microwave, full kitchen, large TV ( not that we saw much). We were in room 705 with a beautiful oxen view. We now know why there is a rainbow on their car tags as we woke to gorgeous rainbows every morning. The concierge we very helpful although they are a separate entity. But they helped us book some great trips. Two things to suggest, putting on there website what times are checking and checkout. We arrived around noon but couldn't. Get into our room until 3:00. We were tired and had been traveling for two days, wish we would have known we would have planned something instead of just wasting time until we could get into our room. In the room there was no room on the counter for the drain board suggest they get a kitchen cart for the microwave and free the counter for the drain board. But the kitchen was well stocked, it was nice not to have to buy things like salt and pepper and trash bags. All in all it was a beautiful room and very comfortable as a home away from home.
Thanks from the vow renewal newlyweds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home in Kahana. This beachfront community is the calm cousin to West Maui’s high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua Resort. You won’t find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners – although that’s only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Welcome the sun on a morning stroll chasing waves along the sand. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean view from your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Kahana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Resort
- Royal Kahana Maui/Lahaina