I booked this online the day before , got a great rate for a garden view room.
Checked in and they gave us a room on the 11 th floor and partial ocean view.. I guess this was an upgrade although they didn't say it was. Anyway we were pleasantly surprised at the room and the view.
Well appointed room and it had a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. Which , I had no idea that was in the room.
On day 2 , we had to call and ask about our room cleaning..as no one had appeared to clean..
I was told that they don't have a maid service , but we could request it 24 hours ahead of time. I must have missed reading that bit in the fine print..I thought an outrigger would have been a hotel.
Anyway it wasn't a problem as I asked for clean towels and they were brought up to us within minutes.
Parking was great, no problems getting a spot each time we returned.
The beach out the front was small.. And water a bit murky. Ok for a quick cool off but if you want a day on the beach it will pay you to drive to another area.
The pool looked ok although we didn't use it.
The staff at reception were good, and housekeeping as well...they stored our fridge items until we got into the unit.
So, all in all...very good.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Resort
- Outrigger Royal
- Royal Kahana Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home in Kahana. This beachfront community is the calm cousin to West Maui’s high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua Resort. You won’t find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners – although that’s only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Instead, step into casual comfort at Outrigger Royal Kahana, a pleasant Maui condo that takes full advantage of its discreet Kahana setting. Welcome the sun on a morning stroll chasing waves along the sand. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean view from your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Kahana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.