“Excellent and great for kids” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kupanaha (Ka'anapali Dinner Theater)

Kupanaha (Ka'anapali Dinner Theater)
2525 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
800-262-8450
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kupanaha (Ka'anapali Dinner Theater) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 203 Restaurants in Lahaina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kekaa Drive
Transit: The Maui Transit offering regular service stops at Whaler"s Village one block south. For Travel within the Kaanapali Resort the Kaanapali Resort Shuttle drops off right in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, location of the Tiki Terrace Restaurant.
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Excellent and great for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We watched the show last night. It was amazing and my kid loved the show. Dinner was good too. Magicians and staff were very nice and we took pictures after the show. It was definitely memorable experience for my family. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Magic Show Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Read my other review, but then GO SEE THIS SHOW! No joke! They want me to write more than 50 words, but read the other review and go to this amazing show. Don't miss it if you are in Maui, I don't care if you are on the other side of the island, go see this great show.

Visited July 2013
New York, New York, United States
“Good show, good drinks, variable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The magic show was a lot of fun- the magician is a genuinely good entertainer- not just good at pulling off the illusions, but the kind of entertainer who can pull in a crowd and make them laugh too. They also featured hula dancing & tied the show into Hawaiian culture, so it's not your typical magic show. There is an open bar and they were good about going around and refilling drinks. The mai tai was tasty, but the blue hawaiian was a bit bland (it was my first one, so maybe it's supposed to be?). The pork bruschetta appetizer was very good, but the fish entree wasn't so great. It was our honeymoon and they gave us a special honeymoon dessert which was very nice. Guests of the hotel get a discount, so take advantage!

Visited July 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Have to admit that my girlfriend had to convince me to see a magic show in Hawaii. She had a better time than I did. I did enjoy the mini performances of Hawaiian dancing throughout the show. I also liked the historical lesson of magic in Maui and the connection to iconic past magicians. There is also a segment dedicated to the kids in the audience and that was the highlight for me. I did not like standing in line to have my picture taken so they could try to sell it to me later for $25! We did get to meet the handsome magician and his assistant at the end. We even got to take pictures...for free!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Ok magic show....TERRIBLE FOOD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The food at this is way below par. They do not serve bruschetta or a quesadilla AT ALL...it's pita/flat bread with slimy vegetables or pita/flat bread with a hunk of pork on top. The fish was so disgusting. The chicken with one shrimp on top was OK. The steak was a round steak that was not good. We all had one of everything thinking it would be fun to share...but it wasn't. The kids ate their spaghetti. I recommend eating before or all you will have are the dinner rolls!

The magician was very sweet and funny...kinda cheesy though. Show is ok for kids under 10 and maybe adults over 65 who take a lot of cruises.

• Visited June 2013