“Good not great” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 238 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Hawaiian
Description: Located in the Napili plaza in beautiful Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, The Coffee Store is Maui's favorite place to take a break from the beach. Featuring iced and hot 100% Kona coffee, other Hawaiian coffee and gourmet flavors - alongside deluxe ice blended mochas and espresso drinks. For a quick bite, try our sandwiches and wraps, which Frommers calls a "local legend." So come on in, because life's too short for stale coffee!
Flower Mound, Texas
“Good not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I am not a coffee drinker, I prefer hot tea or a fruit smoothie in the mornings. Located in strip shopping center. I had bagel w/cream cheese and fruit smoothie. My husband had an English muffin breakfast sandwich with pineapple cake. Ok for a quick breakfast....maybe if I were a coffee drinker I would be more impressed but our meal was just average.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, PA
“Nectar of the Gods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've been ordering and receiving coffee from this store for quite a few years. The biggest compliment I can pay to them is that when I have sent coffee to friends and family, the response I got from my son, who was living in Colorado at the time, "Mom, it's the nectar of the gods". Kind of says it all! The coffee makes any morning better - we try to save it for special occasions, but then realize that any other coffee is just coffee. THIS is Maui coffee - why waste a pot of anything else!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“The BEST coffee in Napilli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been to Maui now twice and always stop at this coffee shop. Their hula pie coffee is the BEST and always reminds me of Hawaii whenever I drink it. So when I bring some home to MN with me, it's like bringing back a tiny piece of my experience. The staff are super friendly and helpful and their carrot cake was PERFECTION. They have a wonderful variety of treats to choose from, all homemade! Plus, as a little bonus, I can order coffee online and they have great deals for shipping so I don't have to worry about my luggage being overweight from multiple bags of coffee! I simply order a couple of lbs online and they deliver to my front door. Seriously...it doesn't get better than that!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rawlins, Wyoming
“Best product”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service and the best coffee products I have found. I travel extensively and often and no one even comes close... I order frequently online as I can't buy enough to last till my next trip to Maui.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kelowna, BC, Canada
“Family Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

It is a morning tradition for the family when we arrive in Napili. The service is great, they remember our names and our favorite orders. Pastries are awesome and coffee is also great. Atmosphere is awesome and friendly for the kids and adults. Looking forward to our 1st cup next week!

• Visited March 2012