“Steak and Fish Tacos” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Olympia, Washington
“Steak and Fish Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

we were tired and hungry and not sure what we wanted - had great service, quick seating and suggestions from the waitress ended up being perfect. we had a BBQ chicken quesadilla; rib eye steak and the fish tacos. everything was fresh and cooked perfect really enjoyed the atmosphere and service. Though its not outside it is open-air and really gives the island feel.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We picked this restaurant because we were shopping on the Main Street and we were hungry. Great choice! The food was excellent, service was great, and the open view was beautiful! Reasonably priced too!

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Live music and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My friend and I went here on a Saturday night. Got a seat right at the balcony so got a great view the the pretty street. Had an amazing live singer. We had coconut shrimp and for main meal a burrito that tasted so good we almost ate it all. The size was so massive so it would be best to share.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

This was the first place we ate or drank while in Maui. We literally got off our flight of 9 hours. Rented a car, drove to our hotel and were told we couldn't get into our room for about a hour. My husband had been to Maui before and said let's go walk around Front street and find something to eat. It was 3pm local time or 10pm at home. We wanted something that wasn't too fancy. The restaurant appeared to have a crowd so we headed up the stairs. It was happy hour. We ordered a couple of drinks and food from the happy hour menu. We got the crab cakes, the calamari and the fish & chips. OK in hindsight all fried in some form. We are not usually fried food people. I guess we were just too tired and hungry to think. Overall typical fried bar food. Would I come here to eat a nice meal, maybe but not off the happy hour menu. The wait staff was friendly. I think she knew we were just off the ship to speak. Been a long day and I am sure we weren't making much sense. My first drink did not match my second one. However, again happy hour maybe two different people made them? In all the meals we ate in Maui this was by far the worst but I also know our choices were limited and probably not something we would typically order. For that reason I can't slam them. However, know it is fast pub food and not much more. Drinks may or may not be the same round after round. Staff is nice even to really tired tourist. From the place you can see the huge tree in the park below.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Luis Obispo, California
“You have to try the Jesses Philly~!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

This place has a great fun lively open air atmosphere and really great drinks too. It's got so many great spots inside to watch sports it's a must during football season and the food here is high quality and tasty too! My new personal favorite is the Jesse's Philly, just the right mix of spice and Philly cheese steak for a different twist on a classic. I loved it!

Visited May 2014