“Couldn't ask for a better place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 239 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Couldn't ask for a better place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This is an awesome place to eat! Youthful, fun loving server staff, excellent food, and great outdoor atmosphere! The ceviche is superb, and the fish tacos and fish n chips are wonderful! Servings are huge, I could only eat half! We will Definately eat here more than once each time we visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We had the special, grilled Ono...it was great. The spinach salad had too much dressing and the clam chowder had great clams but too many potatos. All in all a decent meal for the price. Mu wife and I shared the whole thing.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vernon Hills, Illinois
“Great food with a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stumbled upon Captain Jack's on our way to another favorite. We were seated upfront along the railing so we could take in the view along Front street. Our waiter was more than helpful explaining the various questions from our group. All the food was exceptional escpecially the fish tacos made witj local Ono. They let us stay and drink and talk as long as we wanted. The staff is very local and very nice and the place has become our new go to every time we willl be in Lahaina.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Great view for sunsets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Food was good, atmosphere was fun and lively. Great bar to watch the sunset from.

“I was threatend by a local as I sat there minding my own business, and the staff did nothing.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I can't believe what just happened. I was sitting at the bar watching the football game (my second time in the establishment), and this local guy started staring at me and grinding his teeth so loud I could here it from four feet away. He told me his name was "Centipede" and that he was "the boss". He told me he was going to shoot me in the face just because he could. I got up and left. The whole time the bartender did nothing to assist me. I did absolutely nothing to provoke this and I was honestly scared. I will never go back there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere