“Always Get Tanked with Tim at Tiny Bubbles Scuba!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiny Bubbles Scuba

Tiny Bubbles Scuba
104 Ka'anapali Shores (Ka'anapali Beach Club), Honokowai, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
+1 808-870-0878
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiny Bubbles Scuba offers Beach dives and Guided Beach Snorkel Tours off the shores of West Maui. Specializing in small groups diving from Ka'anapali Beach Club Resort. We also can do travel dives from Kapalua to Olowalu. TBS will show you the amazing underwater world of Maui. Introductory Dives, Beach Dives, Night Dives, and Scooter Dives are available daily. Also, TBS offers all levels of PADI & SDI Scuba certifications. U/W photos available on your Scuba dive and Snorkel tour. So when in Maui "Let's Get Tanked..."
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Port Moody, Canada
“Always Get Tanked with Tim at Tiny Bubbles Scuba!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

5 Gold Stars to Tim at Tiny Bubbles Scuba!

Scuba diving is a favourite activity of mine while travelling. I've visited four countries to dive with a variety of outfitters, and even worked in the industry as a Divemaster working alongside all types of instructors each with their approach. That said, it is the experience that Tim at Tiny Bubbles Scuba gave me that changed what I look for in a diving adventure when I travel.

I have dove with Tim three consecutive years after a table top recommendation by our waiter at a Napili Beach restaurant. A few days later he picked me up in his awesome van and since then he has been my go to diving guide on Maui.

Tim has gone above and beyond to accommodate all of my family with varying levels of diving from non certified to experienced. To date, nine of us have dove with Tim and I highly recommend his style and diverse selection of diving locations. As a teacher, I witnessed him deliver the Open Water Certification Course to my partner whose anxiety and fears laid to rest immediately with Tim's teaching style.

A big highlight for me diving with Tim last trip was when my brother joined us on a dive who had never been diving before and needed some convincing. I think I recommended he dive based more on who the guide was, not the dive itself! Tim's above water demeanour and exceptional under water naturalist skills made his experience memorable. The photo of us three siblings is a coveted souvenir of the moment and something we often talk about it.

He is radical, funny, trustworthy, safe, accommodating, knowledgeable, approachable, provides door to door personalized service and takes amazing photos to capture the ultimate Maui diving experience.

Jordan Birch

Visited March 2013

Rancho cucamonga, CA
58 attraction reviews
“Amazing scuba experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Wow such a great scuba experience! Tim took us to a spot right off the beach and led us to see turtles up close and personal and eels. Tim was friendly and took pictures of us while diving. His service was first rate. I've been diving all over the Caribbean and California and Tim has been one of the best guides to date! He even picked us up from our hotel!

If in Maui, please try Tiny bubbles scuba, you will not be disappointed!!

Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best part of our trip by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My brand new husband and I had never scuba dived before, and got hooked up with Tim through another tour website. Tim was soo amazing - picked us up right at our hotel, had everything we needed, and was extremely patient and a great teacher. I had troubles figuring out the ear situation but he kept with me and didn't make me feel nervous or upset at all. We practiced on the beach until I was ready, and i felt totally ok going under. Tim's diligence towards protecting the sealife and his attachment to the animals he sees underwater (the sea horses) is remarkable and truly inspiring. We will definately be snorkeling with Tim again on our next trip back to Maui, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anybody, especially first-timers.

Visited April 2013
TinyBubblesScuba, Owner at Tiny Bubbles Scuba, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
It was fantastic Scuba Diving with you guys on your first Underwater Adventure ! I look forward to your next trip back to Maui and we'll blow some more Tiny Bubbles ! Mahalo, Timmerz
Felton, California
7 attraction reviews
“Shore dive camo man...;o)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I met this man on the beach while I was snorkeling. I was intrigued because he was using small tanks and my son is 11 and little. We wanted to dive with him but his BCD's were too big for my child. He was so kind to recommend another dive operation. I am recommending Tiny Bubbles because when my son gets bigger, I want to come back to Maui and dive with them. He was so friendly when I asked him questions and although he was getting ready to dive with his clients, he still took the time to answer my questions. Very very kind person with a true love of diving. Check out his awesome videos on the website with the little girl.

Visited April 2013
TinyBubblesScuba, Owner at Tiny Bubbles Scuba, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Aloha -

Thank you for your kind words. I do apologize if I miscommunicated that we don't have gear for small divers. We do have Scuba gear small enough to properly fit a 10 yr. old (4' tall, 50 lbs.).
I look forward to diving with you and your family on your return to Maui. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Mahalo,
Tim Rollo
Tiny Bubbles Scuba
Oracle, Arizona
“Mahalo Tiny Bubbles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Tim is amazing, not only in making you feel safe, but entertaining you at the same time. Safety is his first priority and he exemplifies the ALOHA spirit. He personalizes each experience and his knowledge of where to find the best underwater wildlife is uncanny.
A must excursion while on Maui.