“Very Entertainmenting!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 164 Activities in Lahaina
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Bullhead City, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
“Very Entertainmenting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Just left this show and just had to leave review while it was fresh in my mind. Mark is amazing! Funny and magic all in one. The good was very good too but the entertainment was excellent. Oh, and the hula dancers and the other magician (iI forgot his name) were great too.

Austin, Texas, United States
30 attraction reviews
“Great traditional magic show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice way to spend an evening on Maui. The food and drinks are above what you would expect for this sort of thing.. it's not a buffet and the service was very good. The show isn't Vegas quality but it's also very good. It's the.. you know... cutting people in half sort of thing. There's also a scene where Kathleen truly appears to turn her head all the way around.. can't figure out how they did that.
My only complaint was that I was sitting on the front table, and when we left it was dark. I left my expensive Maui Jim sunglasses on the table but didn't realize it until the next morning. As I'm confident a guest didn't steal them (again it was dark when we exited), one of their employees is a thief. Sigh.

arizona
56 attraction reviews
“Good dinner, good entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I went to this dinner show for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. The price of the ticket was all inclusive - dinner, entertainment, beverages. The dinner was good - I had the fish, my wife had the chicken & prawns. The show was a combination of illusions and hula dancing. The illusionist and his assistant were good, their act involves audience members, but they could have been a little more relaxed, both of them appeared to be really uptight. The Hawaiian dancers were good. All-in-all, the price we paid was a good value. This is a great place to take the family.

Spokane, Washington
15 attraction reviews
“Great family entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I took in the Kupanaha tonight, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The dinner was very good - I had the fish and she had the steak & shrimp. I thought the fish was good, not spectacular, but her meal was excellent. The mai tais were a bit strong, but my wife asked for and was served a glass of red wine while others at our table were served their choice of beer, all included in the ticket price. The entertainment was a magic act intertwined with several hula dances. I was a bit surprised to see how good the magic show was, it was quite entertaining. It's great for families as the magician involves most of the kids ages 5-11 or so in the act at various points (several adults as well). I saw a lot of smiles on kids' faces. Certainly something worth doing when the weather is bad (which it has been most of our trip).

Maui, Hawaii
40 attraction reviews
“UPSCALE DINNER WITH A GREAT SHOW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Took my family to the show, had the fish, steak and shrimp, chicken and shrimp, great pupus, and hmmmmm good cheesecake. Table side magic til the show started and a great magic show. This would be a great idea after a day of snorkeling, boat trip or whatever. your going to spend the money this kind of money on a good dinner, so you can get an upscale dinner, AND A SHOW. dont miss this gem.