“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
San Marino, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Decent prices and great food. Look for the special which sometimes are only $20 entrees. But u must be there at 5pm or earlier.

Visited September 2013

Johns Creek, Georgia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love the lettuce wraps! Fast friendly service with the most view of the beach, ocean, and sunset. Absolutely gorgeous place.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Do not eat here!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Not wanting to leave the resort, we decided to eat here and enjoy the sunset. It has a prime location and a great atmosphere. The servers were all very nice and efficient.
The food was horrible! We started with the sampler ($28)...3 coconut shrimp, about 4 barbecue ribs and some sashimi. The shrimp was good, ribs ok, sashimi slimy.
The Da Kine salad was large, fresh, full of fruit, but the dressing had a foul odor.
The biggest disappointment was the Surf and Turf ($41). The 4 oz steak was full of fat and drenched in salt. The two skewers of shrimp were something you'd buy at Safeway on the day old shelf. They were also slimy and had barely been cooked! I truly thought I'd wake up in middle of the night and be sick. I ate most of them because that was it, no salad, no bread, 3 stalks of asparagus & some mashed potatoes that were soaked with the steak sauce when the steak was smashed on top.
They also had no beer on tap...not sure why...no one knew what was wrong!?! The pool bar was about 100 feet away, couldn't get any from there?!?
The resort was beautiful, the sunset spectacular, the company witty, but never again will I eat at Longboards!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Odessa, Texas
“Possibly the worst restaurant in Maui!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went there this evening for dinner and totally wasted our money and time.
First of all, it's not a cheap restaurant. Dinner plates range between $25-45. The food is terrible, the service is even worse. We had to ask them twice to clean the table before they brought our food. You will get your water and even beer in a plastic cup, not glass... We ordered pasta for my kid, my husband got seafood medley pasta and I got fish tacos. They don't shave a block of parmesan with a grader like they should; they just bring that cheap supermarket stuff in a metal cup. The fish tacos was the worst I had ever had. The dessert menu is nothing special.
This is our 4th time in Maui and we always stay for at least a week; so we've been to almost all the restaurants on the island; so believe me when I say this place is one of the worst.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“great coconut shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

enjoy the happy hour beer and snack food, coconut shrimp was great. crab cake and babyback ribs are great as well.

Visited August 2013